Monday, October 22, 2012

Christiana's Chance - fun crafty fundraiser

I've been making and selling cute wrist-strap key fobs to help raise funds for our adoption of Christiana. 




 






They cost $5 each.  The shipping cost is $2 for the first key fob (also known as a key-chain or key-ring) and then .50 for each additional one.  This cost covers the actual cost of shipping plus the shipping materials I use to package the key fobs for shipping. 

Please visit my Facebook shop to see other designs.    I have MANY different designs and am happy to customize them if you like.  I can do different combinations of color with printed or solid colored ribbon (school colors for example!). 

I will also be adding more fun gift items soon like hand warmers, small plushie toys and games, and Christmas ornaments.

Everything earned from our fundraiser will go to our adoption fund. 

If you would like to have one of our items, please email me at rhianonmat@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment