Monday, October 1, 2012

Hidden Treasures Auction

Please be sure to visit the Hidden Treasures Auction.  It runs from October 1-7 and benefits our adoption fund!  http://treasuresinhiddenplaces.blogspot.com/

There are so many amazing items to choose from... from books to hats to quilts to jewelry.  Truly beautiful things and more are being added!  So far only half of the items have been listed and donations are still coming in!
I'm so grateful... and so humbled by the kindness of my friends and of those sweet ladies (and gentlemen) who have worked so hard to bring our children home.

God bless you all.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I shared this on FB and I'm making a post about it on my blog. Hope I can send some bidders your way. So many beautiful items!
    Have a joyful day in the Lord!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete