Sunday, October 21, 2012

This is it!

This is it, folks.   We got our written referral on Thursday and our travel dates on Saturday. 

Are you ready... I travel on October 26th.  Yes, you read that right... I travel on FRIDAY... this friday.

We're not yet funded for this trip and I need to arrange and pay for plane tickets tomorrow, somehow!  Pray for us, folks.  We really need it right now. 

On the plus side... all of our other issues are working out well.  We were told that my husband's plant would be closed next week (we would lose a week's pay) due to an issue of some sort.  That plus the week that he would have had to take off for me to travel would have really hurt us financially.  But since our travel dates overlap the plant closure... we won't have to worry since we planned ahead to cover the missed paycheck during travel week! 

To me, that says that God is looking out for us and intends for me to be able to travel on Friday! 

So... if you can, please help us by donating to our Chipin account.  We still need to raise quite a bit in order to be fully funded for this trip. 
If you can't donate, please consider sharing our story with others.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I am so excited for you that you will be with your daughter so soon!

    ReplyDelete