Monday, November 26, 2012

Please help the Davis family!

I just received this from Denise today.  They are desperate for help because they have been told their fees are due ASAP.  Like me last week... they thought they had more time. 

Could anyone please, please donate to their fund and help?  These are good people who desperately need help to get to their boys overseas.  They've had many setbacks this year and if anyone deserves help this holiday season... it's them.


From Denise Davis
Please I am asking for everyone's help!
I know this is probably the worse time of the year
to ask for donations with Christmas coming.
But we need help now during this part of our adoption.
So please help both Braska and Zack.

WE HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME TO RAISE THE FEES WE NEED FOR OUR AGENCY :o(((
AND I am at the point of begging everyone for help. We are due for a court date IN A MATTER OF DAYS and WE need to pay on our agency fees NOW.
Like most families this last 2 weeks all agency fees are due prior to court and there are no exceptions.
I HONESTLY THOUGHT WE HAD MORE TIME AND WE ARE WHERE WE NEED HELP.
There is little time to try and raise these funds with my daughter in the hospital.

IF We do not come up with these funds:O(((((we will not be assigned our court date this next month.
THIS MEANS ALL THE MONEY WE HAVE SPENT ON PAPERWORK AND TRIP ONE WILL BE LOST.
I know a lot of you read my posts and think, oh my..
But honestly I would not post if I did not love our children Braska and Zack.
I promised them with my heart we would come back for them.
And now our children will have to wait once again for the medical care they need to survive if we do not raise these funds in a matter of days.
Both Braska and Zack have lung issues that require additional medical care and need to come home quickly.
This pass month both children have been having breathing issues and need this extra medical attention.

OUR FAMILY'S FSP account needs to read at least $6500. At the moment there is only $148 available to use.
Much of the prior funds were used for my airline ticket to travel on trip one.
ALL funds donated after today will be given directly to our agency to help secure a court date.
And I can show a receipt for these funds given to view.
If we do not have help we may lose our children and little Zack will be transfer even if he is sick.
And both kids will be separated, so this is these kids only chance to stay together.
PLEASE if your church or organization wants to help a family during Christmas please consider our family.
Gary and I are hard workers and love our children with all our hearts.

My husband and I had carefully planned and save towards this adoption but we had some major medical problems with our children.
Again this is nothing we chose to happen during our adoption.
With two of our children Makayla & Samantha in the hospital this pass month much of our savings is gone for their medical.
And their illnesses were not minor ones. Our Makayla is now being treated for over 30 brain tumors and being able to meet little Braska and Zack.
We adopted Makayla at age 3 years and have been caring for her major medical care for years without any additional help.
So this means a lot for our daughter Makayla and the rest of our family.

Again I am praying and now begging for some help with donations.
All donations are tax deductible through Reece's Rainbow
Or you can immediately donate to our PAYPAL CHIP IN.

If we do not send in all fees within the next few weeks we will have to update much of our paperwork.
And this may also cause further delays.
I have cried over and over and again and I have saved every nickle we have to complete our adoption travels but this is now going towards remaining agency fees.
Please again I ask or your prayers and support.
I truly love these children and pray for them nightly that they do not suffer with any additional illnesses till we bring them home.
God bless and help us save our children.PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL..
Gary and Denise
http://reecesrainbow.org/27579/sponsordavis-2



1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    I'm glad I saw this! My husband and I just gave, and I linked it on my FB.

    I came to your blog tonight to ask: We're aiming to adopt from Bulgaria, and are looking for agency recommendations. If you don't mind, would you let me know who you are working with? My email is wholeatlast@juno.com.

    Thank you!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete